Thursday, December 5, 2013

Popping in, popping up


Hello! Long time no....anything, really*. My hands have been too busy behind the scenes, making making making, for me to do some necessary typing! I just wanted to pop in here quickly to announce that Kitty Kitty Crafts is participating in this year's Boston Handmade Gallery! This year, Boston Handmade is working with Pop-Up Republic and has curated a gorgeous space right across from the Brookline Village T station (on the D branch of the Green Line, for you Bostonians). My work, along with that of these other great local craftspeople, is on sale there NOW, from 11am–7pm Tuesdays through Saturdays, through Christmas Eve!

My wares include a number of hippos, both regular size and my yet-to-be-listed miniature ones (which you see above), 

Giraffes small and large, 

And a few manatees! I've also got a number of cozy scarves available, and NEW super sneaky sets of holiday postcards! (More to come on those.) All of my plush available at the gallery has embroidered eyes—no buttons anywhere to be found, so everything is child-safe. 


(check out that adorable orange giraffe that made the sign collage!)
The news of no Boston Bazaar Bizarre this year hit everyone really hard. I'm super happy that this pop-up gallery exists, so us locals still have many opportunities to buy handmade holiday gifts. I'm also so happy to have been asked to participate in this great shop with such a talented group of people! 

If you're in the Boston area and still reading this, there is a Handmade Holiday Hurrah grand opening party tonight(!!) at the gallery from 5–9pm. There will be snacks and music and many of the artists will be there (myself included). I'd love to see you if you're around! And if you're NOT local, I have large hippos, giraffes, manatees, and scarves available and ready to ship, all the time, from my shop HERE.


*Psst: If you missed hearing from me, you can always find more up-to-the-minute chatter in my Twitter feed.

1 comment:

Boston Handmade said...

We are so delighted to have you and your sweet animals with us at the Boston Handmade Holiday Gallery!